AFT3R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After 15 years of peace, apocalypse has once again swept the world. Your old heroes can't save you now.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Saving Reuben

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Abel Callus

Abel Callus

Saving Reuben Empty
PostSubject: Saving Reuben   Saving Reuben I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 3:43 am

Abel wandered into the dark forest. His father had not been back since the day of the Apocalypse. Dad needs my help! Abel thought, running through the forest. "Daaaaaad?" Abel called. "Dad, where are you?"
Back to top Go down
Hope Galloway

Hope Galloway

Saving Reuben Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saving Reuben   Saving Reuben I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 12:19 am

Hope had followed Abel out of the Walmart to see what he was up to. When he had entered the forest, she started to become a little concerned. "Abel, what are you doing?" She asked, walking up to him.
Back to top Go down
Abel Callus

Abel Callus

Saving Reuben Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saving Reuben   Saving Reuben I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 12:27 am

"I'm going to find my dad." Abel answered without turning around, poking around bushes.
Back to top Go down
Hope Galloway

Hope Galloway

Saving Reuben Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saving Reuben   Saving Reuben I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 12:31 am

She stopped as she thought about his father. It wasn't too long ago that she had seen him, but she knew she probably wouldn't ever again. "Well... where do you think he would be?" She ended up asking. "I don't think he would be out here."
Back to top Go down
Abel Callus

Abel Callus

Saving Reuben Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saving Reuben   Saving Reuben I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 12:33 am

"He said he was going to a castle to fix it." Abel explained.
Back to top Go down
Hope Galloway

Hope Galloway

Saving Reuben Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saving Reuben   Saving Reuben I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 12:41 am

"A castle?" She repeated out of confusion. Where would a castle be in New York? Would it be Star Castle? No... Shadows wouldn't be interested in such a thing as laser tag. "That's odd..."
Back to top Go down
Abel Callus

Abel Callus

Saving Reuben Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saving Reuben   Saving Reuben I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 12:43 am

"He said that the bad guys lived there, and that he was going to beat them." Abel said further, wandering deeper into the forest.
Back to top Go down
Hope Galloway

Hope Galloway

Saving Reuben Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saving Reuben   Saving Reuben I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 12:47 am

"The shadows live there, huh?" Her brain continued to shift through everything that her mother had told her at one time or another about what happened during the first apocalypse. "The shadow castle? Oh! The Fortress? Why would he go there? It's too dangerous!" She cried nervously as she followed Abel.
Back to top Go down
Abel Callus

Abel Callus

Saving Reuben Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saving Reuben   Saving Reuben I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 12:51 am

"He said that he needed to beat the bad guys to stop the ap... acop... apolac... To stop this." Abel repeated, a little distressed.
Back to top Go down
Hope Galloway

Hope Galloway

Saving Reuben Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saving Reuben   Saving Reuben I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 12:54 am

She nodded in understanding. "Yeah... Well, I wouldn't worry about him too much, Abel. He'll come back one day." She tried to reassure. It was actually starting to worry her as much as it was worrying him. Maybe that's where her mother ran off to as well.
Back to top Go down
Abel Callus

Abel Callus

Saving Reuben Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saving Reuben   Saving Reuben I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 12:55 am

"But... He said that he'd be back soon! He promised!" Abel cried. "It's been forever!
Back to top Go down
Hope Galloway

Hope Galloway

Saving Reuben Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saving Reuben   Saving Reuben I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 1:01 am

She quickly bit her bottom lip a the fact that it was going to be very difficult to keep Abel calm. "Maybe he hasn't found it yet," She responded. "He's still on his amazing journey!"
Back to top Go down
Abel Callus

Abel Callus

Saving Reuben Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saving Reuben   Saving Reuben I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 1:04 am

"We still have to bring him back though!" Abel retorted.
Back to top Go down
Hope Galloway

Hope Galloway

Saving Reuben Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saving Reuben   Saving Reuben I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 1:06 am

She sighed nervously, trying to keep from worrying Abel too much. "We will one day. I promise. But for now, we need to get out of this forest. Who knows what's lurking around here..."
Back to top Go down
Abel Callus

Abel Callus

Saving Reuben Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saving Reuben   Saving Reuben I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 1:08 am

"No! We can't leave!" Abel said, getting more and more upset.
Back to top Go down
Hope Galloway

Hope Galloway

Saving Reuben Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saving Reuben   Saving Reuben I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 1:13 am

"Okay, okay! Just don't cry, please..." She muttered helplessly, knowing that she was epically failing at keeping him calm. "We will look around for a little bit, but then we are going back to the Walmart. We can't stay here long. Sound fair?"
Back to top Go down
Abel Callus

Abel Callus

Saving Reuben Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saving Reuben   Saving Reuben I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 1:20 am

"Yeah, perfectly fair. We'll stay here as long as it takes to find my dad and bring him back to the Wal-Mart!" Abel said happily, skipping through the forest. A shadow scurried out of the bushes and skipped beside him.
Back to top Go down
Hope Galloway

Hope Galloway

Saving Reuben Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saving Reuben   Saving Reuben I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 1:27 am

Hope, upon seeing the shadow, pulled her boomerang blade off of her back and prepared to use it as a sword. When she saw it skipping beside Abel, she stopped. After a moment of complete confusion, she quickly caught up with the kid, keeping her eyes locked on the shadow. "Abel.. is that your little buddy?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Abel Callus

Abel Callus

Saving Reuben Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saving Reuben   Saving Reuben I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 1:28 am

"I guess..." Abel said, slowing to a walk. "Shihong said that he was friends with my dad."
Back to top Go down
Hope Galloway

Hope Galloway

Saving Reuben Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saving Reuben   Saving Reuben I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 1:33 am

"Okay. I was just making sure he wasn't an enemy or something..." Not that the fact that Shihong knew it made her relax. She eyed the small shadow carefully while at the same time she watched Abel closely. "What did she say its name was? Baby, wasn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Abel Callus

Abel Callus

Saving Reuben Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saving Reuben   Saving Reuben I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 1:34 am

"Yeah." Abel replied.
Back to top Go down
Hope Galloway

Hope Galloway

Saving Reuben Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saving Reuben   Saving Reuben I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 1:38 am

"Okay," She responded before she finally glanced around at the trees around them. As they walked through the forest, it seemed to get creepier and creepier as they went along. The trees were becoming more bare and darkened to where they looked as if they were burned, and the shrubbery was disappearing. "Umm... This doesn't look too safe..." She mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Abel Callus

Abel Callus

Saving Reuben Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saving Reuben   Saving Reuben I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 1:42 am

"My dad's probably this way, come on!" Abel said, grabbing Hope's hand.
Back to top Go down
Hope Galloway

Hope Galloway

Saving Reuben Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saving Reuben   Saving Reuben I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 1:47 am

Hope unwillingly followed Abel deeper into the grim forest. Worry showed in the features of her face. Maybe they wouldn't go too much farther. "We aren't going to venture too much farther into the woods, okay?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Abel Callus

Abel Callus

Saving Reuben Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saving Reuben   Saving Reuben I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 1:47 am

"But why?" Abel asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Saving Reuben Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saving Reuben   Saving Reuben I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saving Reuben
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AFT3R :: Albany, New York :: Forest-
Jump to: