AFT3R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After 15 years of peace, apocalypse has once again swept the world. Your old heroes can't save you now.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Looking for Answers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Evan White

Evan White

Looking for Answers Empty
PostSubject: Looking for Answers   Looking for Answers I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 11:25 am

Evan sat silently on the rooftop. His legs crossed and his hand on his chin in thought. Who was his dad? The one he had one memory of? The one that spoke only of the Walmart in that one memory. He knew it had to have been one of the previous rebels, but who? He rubbed his forehead in confusion. Who?
Back to top Go down
Jessi Brown

Jessi Brown

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers   Looking for Answers I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 10:40 pm

Jessi wanted some fresh air and decided to go to the rooftop for some quiet. She went up the stairs to the roof to stumble upon Evan, "Umm, hey..." she said grabbing her arm akwardly, "Want some company?"
Back to top Go down
Evan White

Evan White

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers   Looking for Answers I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 11:05 am

"Huh? Oh sure." He said, lost in thought.
Back to top Go down
Jessi Brown

Jessi Brown

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers   Looking for Answers I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 7:06 pm

Jessi came and sat down next to Evan, "So, what's your name?" she asked, "I'm Jessi." Jessi didn't sound very excited, but only because she was tired.
Back to top Go down
Evan White

Evan White

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers   Looking for Answers I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 8:27 pm

"Evan...." Evan said, so lost in though he almost forgot his name.
Back to top Go down
Jessi Brown

Jessi Brown

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers   Looking for Answers I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 10:45 pm

"Soo... umm... what's on your mind? You seem distracted." she said akwardly.

OOC: lolll
Back to top Go down
Evan White

Evan White

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers   Looking for Answers I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 11:02 am

OOC: XP XD

IC:l Evan looked up. "Oh, sorry. Just thinking of my father. Never met him. Hardly rememeber him except one memory where he talked about the Walmart. That's the only reason I know this place. But I still don't know which rebel was my dad." He said.
Back to top Go down
Jessi Brown

Jessi Brown

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers   Looking for Answers I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 7:15 pm

Jessi looked at the ground for a little until she got up the nerve to speak, "I'm sorry that happened..." she began, "Ididn't know my parents very well- Hardly at all. I basically only remember their first names." there was stress in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Evan White

Evan White

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers   Looking for Answers I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 11:02 am

"I kno-, er, knew my mom." Evan said, looking back down again and entering into a silence.
Back to top Go down
Jessi Brown

Jessi Brown

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers   Looking for Answers I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 10:14 pm

"Oh." she mumbled, "Anyway, umm, when did you get here?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Evan White

Evan White

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers   Looking for Answers I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 10:16 pm

"Two days after the apocalypse started." Evan said.
Back to top Go down
Jessi Brown

Jessi Brown

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers   Looking for Answers I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 10:30 pm

"Oh." Jessi said. She wasn't very good at this. She noticed Evan's hair was infront of his eyes and pulled it over to the side, "That's better." she smiled.

OOC: lol
Back to top Go down
Evan White

Evan White

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers   Looking for Answers I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 12:37 am

Evan looked up. He tried to avoid turning red. "Heh. Thanks." He said.
Back to top Go down
Jessi Brown

Jessi Brown

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers   Looking for Answers I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 1:39 am

Jessi turned her head and tried to hold down a blush, "No problem" she said in a small laugh.
Back to top Go down
Evan White

Evan White

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers   Looking for Answers I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 1:24 pm

Evan looked around. He sighed. "Yeah." He looked down.
Back to top Go down
Jessi Brown

Jessi Brown

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers   Looking for Answers I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 11:46 pm

Jessi sat there in silence, her face turning red. He's so cute! She thought, Okokok, Jessi Snap out of it! "Soo..." she began, "Is this where everyone typically hangs out?"
Back to top Go down
Evan White

Evan White

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers   Looking for Answers I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 10:30 am

Evan looked up. "Well, no, they like to hang out in the campsite normally." He replied.
Back to top Go down
Jessi Brown

Jessi Brown

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers   Looking for Answers I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 6:40 pm

"That's what I meant," she said more outgoing.
Back to top Go down
Evan White

Evan White

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers   Looking for Answers I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 7:15 pm

"Oh, well then, er, yeah. I guess this is." He said, looking back down.
Back to top Go down
Jessi Brown

Jessi Brown

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers   Looking for Answers I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 11:52 pm

Wow, I've known him for 5 minutes and I already like him kinda she thought with a giant smile on her face until she remembered last time this happened, the boy broke her heart. She stood up instantly, "I'm gonna go back to the campsite..." she said with a frown.
Back to top Go down
Evan White

Evan White

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers   Looking for Answers I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 11:01 am

"Oh,er, alright." He said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers   Looking for Answers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for Answers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AFT3R :: Albany, New York :: Abandoned Walmart :: Rooftop-
Jump to: