AFT3R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After 15 years of peace, apocalypse has once again swept the world. Your old heroes can't save you now.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Scar gets bored. ouo

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Scar

Scar

Scar gets bored. ouo Empty
PostSubject: Scar gets bored. ouo   Scar gets bored. ouo I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 8:43 am

Scar sat ontop of a small broken-down building, playing with one of her daggers. "It's boring." She muttered, referring to everyone she knew getting killed by the shadows. There seemed to be no people anymore to her. A light mere breeze blew her light brown pigtails and red scarf around.
Back to top Go down
Denise Castile

Denise Castile

PostSubject: Re: Scar gets bored. ouo   Scar gets bored. ouo I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 10:46 pm

Aravella walked down the quiet street, eyes closed and listening closely to her surroundings.
Back to top Go down
Scar

Scar

PostSubject: Re: Scar gets bored. ouo   Scar gets bored. ouo I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 8:25 am

Scar turned her head. She saw a girl walk down the street. Might be fun to play around with, she thought. Scar jumped down from the building, approaching her, but then stopped. [i]What if she's like those monsters?[i] She thought again.
Back to top Go down
Denise Castile

Denise Castile

PostSubject: Re: Scar gets bored. ouo   Scar gets bored. ouo I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 6:27 pm

Aravella quickly turned around and grabbed her weapon, a sword. " Who's there?" She demanded.
Back to top Go down
Scar

Scar

PostSubject: Re: Scar gets bored. ouo   Scar gets bored. ouo I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 6:38 pm

Scar was behind a dumpster when she said that. She hid, and replied, "I'm a magical unicorn that lives inside your head!~".
Back to top Go down
Denise Castile

Denise Castile

PostSubject: Re: Scar gets bored. ouo   Scar gets bored. ouo I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 7:10 pm

Aravella rolled her eyes and walked forward. " Well that sucks, considering I'm allergic to unicorns. Especially the magic kind and besides, they're creepy." She said standing right by the dumpster. " Come out come out where ever you are, little unicorn!"
Back to top Go down
Scar

Scar

PostSubject: Re: Scar gets bored. ouo   Scar gets bored. ouo I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 7:32 pm

"Creepy, eh? Haha." She laughed, coming out from behind the dumpster.
Back to top Go down
Denise Castile

Denise Castile

PostSubject: Re: Scar gets bored. ouo   Scar gets bored. ouo I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 7:38 pm

Aravella smiled slightly. " Well not really, but whatever. Ah, so I see you're not a shadow, well that's a relief." She laughed as she ran her hand through her hair.
Back to top Go down
Scar

Scar

PostSubject: Re: Scar gets bored. ouo   Scar gets bored. ouo I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 7:48 pm

"You mean them blackies?" Scar asked.
Back to top Go down
Denise Castile

Denise Castile

PostSubject: Re: Scar gets bored. ouo   Scar gets bored. ouo I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 7:57 pm

Aravella raised an eyebrow. " Is that what you call them? Then yeah, the blackies."
Back to top Go down
Scar

Scar

PostSubject: Re: Scar gets bored. ouo   Scar gets bored. ouo I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 8:01 pm

"I wonder why them blackies are here. I heard from another gang on the streets awhile that this happened before." She said, turning her head to the direction her old city used to be in, before having to run away because of the over-flow of the shadows.
Back to top Go down
Abel Callus

Abel Callus

PostSubject: Re: Scar gets bored. ouo   Scar gets bored. ouo I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 8:47 pm

OOC: Lolwellofcourse. It became kind of a big deal afterwards and all the praise was heaped up on the Rebels and I'm sure lots of people talk about it... *Shot out of the topic*
Back to top Go down
Scar

Scar

PostSubject: Re: Scar gets bored. ouo   Scar gets bored. ouo I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 9:02 pm

(OOC: Weell, she lived in a different people, far from here. She be livin on the streets with the gangstahs. They usually ignore that kind of stuff, and say it's fake. It wasn't really the most 'friendly' place either, since it was like, a shopping district place thing. ouo)
Back to top Go down
Denise Castile

Denise Castile

PostSubject: Re: Scar gets bored. ouo   Scar gets bored. ouo I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 9:15 pm

Aravella nodded sadly. " I've heard that too. I don't know why they're here, I just know they shouldn't be." She almost growled, clenching her hands into fists.
Back to top Go down
Scar

Scar

PostSubject: Re: Scar gets bored. ouo   Scar gets bored. ouo I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 9:24 pm

"They shouldn't even of came. I will kill every last one of them, until they're instinct." She said coldly, looking down.
Back to top Go down
Denise Castile

Denise Castile

PostSubject: Re: Scar gets bored. ouo   Scar gets bored. ouo I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 9:40 pm

" Good luck with that." She mumbled before looking at the dismal sky.
Back to top Go down
Scar

Scar

PostSubject: Re: Scar gets bored. ouo   Scar gets bored. ouo I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 9:43 pm

"They killed my familly." She muttered. Scar put her hand on her long red scarf, grasping it. The scarf was a sign of her gang.
Back to top Go down
Denise Castile

Denise Castile

PostSubject: Re: Scar gets bored. ouo   Scar gets bored. ouo I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 9:50 pm

" Yeah, mine too. They kill a lot of people." She said as she looked at her feet.
Back to top Go down
Scar

Scar

PostSubject: Re: Scar gets bored. ouo   Scar gets bored. ouo I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 9:52 pm

"I thought we were the best.. now I'm the only one living. Anyway, what's your name?" She said.
Back to top Go down
Denise Castile

Denise Castile

PostSubject: Re: Scar gets bored. ouo   Scar gets bored. ouo I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 10:00 pm

" Aravella." She introduced herself. " What are you talking about?" She asked, looking confused.
Back to top Go down
Scar

Scar

PostSubject: Re: Scar gets bored. ouo   Scar gets bored. ouo I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 10:03 pm

"Oh, well, the 'family' I said was my gang. We were called the 'Red Elites', which explains my long red scarf. They were basicly my parents, since my old ones abandoned me." She said, "And I'm Scar.". Scar said her given gang name so easily then her real name.
Back to top Go down
Denise Castile

Denise Castile

PostSubject: Re: Scar gets bored. ouo   Scar gets bored. ouo I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 10:10 pm

" Oh I see." Aravella said. " That's horrible, all of it. Your parents leaving you, your gang dying-" She suddenly shut up, realizing all the sad memories that would stir up for Scar.
Back to top Go down
Scar

Scar

PostSubject: Re: Scar gets bored. ouo   Scar gets bored. ouo I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 10:18 pm

"Yeah." She replied, trying not to cry.
Back to top Go down
Denise Castile

Denise Castile

PostSubject: Re: Scar gets bored. ouo   Scar gets bored. ouo I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 10:27 pm

" I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said anything- I'm stupid and inconsiderate. Please just, forget it." Aravella staggered quickly, closing her eyes and shaking her head. " I'm sorry, I'm really, really sorry."
Back to top Go down
Scar

Scar

PostSubject: Re: Scar gets bored. ouo   Scar gets bored. ouo I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 10:33 pm

"It's okay, really." She said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scar gets bored. ouo   Scar gets bored. ouo I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scar gets bored. ouo
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next