AFT3R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After 15 years of peace, apocalypse has once again swept the world. Your old heroes can't save you now.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Somewhere in Hiding

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Rossalynn Callus

Rossalynn Callus

Somewhere in Hiding - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Somewhere in Hiding   Somewhere in Hiding - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 11:32 pm

Ross turned over in the bed, the strap of her night gown falling down. "Oh Dylan! Not there!" She moaned in her sleep, loud enough for the next door neighbors to here.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Cahil

Crimson Cahil

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere in Hiding   Somewhere in Hiding - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 11:34 pm

Dylan could hear it as well. He laughed to himself. He was good in their dreams too. He stepped out of the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Rossalynn Callus

Rossalynn Callus

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere in Hiding   Somewhere in Hiding - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 11:36 pm

Ross kicked off the covers. "Dylan..." She panted. "It's so hot." Rossalynn moaned, arching her back as if invisible hands were pulling her up.
Back to top Go down
Hope Galloway

Hope Galloway

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere in Hiding   Somewhere in Hiding - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 11:40 pm

As Rossalynn enjoyed her most delightful dream that could be heard from forever far away, the handle to the front door of the house started to jiggle around as it was being unlocked. When it finally completely turned, the door creaked open slightly as Hope entered into the room. That's when she heard Ross upstairs. "Dylan?!" She shouted. "What the hell are you doing?!"
Back to top Go down
Crimson Cahil

Crimson Cahil

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere in Hiding   Somewhere in Hiding - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 11:42 pm

"Shit!" Dylan murmured. He raced down the stairs. "Hope! I'm not doing anything!" He couldn't figure out why he was acting like this. He coolly leaned on the banister and ran a hand through his hair. "I was offering someone a place to stay for the night."
Back to top Go down
Rossalynn Callus

Rossalynn Callus

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere in Hiding   Somewhere in Hiding - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 11:44 pm

Ross screamed in pleasure. "Dylan don't do that. I can't take it." She moaned, throwing her arms over her head. "I can't take it...." Rossalynn said in a breathy voice, as if she was saying it on someone's throat.
Back to top Go down
Hope Galloway

Hope Galloway

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere in Hiding   Somewhere in Hiding - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 11:53 pm

"Kindly offering?" She repeated, gesturing her hand up the stairs. "What kind of offer is that?!"
Back to top Go down
Crimson Cahil

Crimson Cahil

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere in Hiding   Somewhere in Hiding - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 5:53 pm

Dylan smirked. "I can't control dreams, Love." he told her.
Back to top Go down
Hope Galloway

Hope Galloway

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere in Hiding   Somewhere in Hiding - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 5:57 pm

She raised an eyebrow at him before she finally put the pieces together. After a few moments of silence so that she could listen--which was awkward enough-- her cheeks turned red. It was obvious he couldn't be doing anything if he was standing right there in front of her. "She's... dreaming?" She asked softly, doing everything she could to avoid looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Cahil

Crimson Cahil

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere in Hiding   Somewhere in Hiding - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 5:59 pm

He touched her shoulder. "Of course. I can do magic, Dear, but I can't be in two places at once." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Hope Galloway

Hope Galloway

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere in Hiding   Somewhere in Hiding - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 6:04 pm

"Right..." She muttered. "I-I knew that. Sorry..." She then took a deep breath to try to keep herself as calm as she could from the embarrassment. "Who's up there anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Crimson Cahil

Crimson Cahil

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere in Hiding   Somewhere in Hiding - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 6:13 pm

"Rossalyn Callus." Dylan told her. "Do you not believe me? Or would you much rather check yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Hope Galloway

Hope Galloway

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere in Hiding   Somewhere in Hiding - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 6:17 pm

She shook her head immediately. "No, I believe you!" She replied.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Cahil

Crimson Cahil

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere in Hiding   Somewhere in Hiding - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 6:18 pm

"Alright then. Would you like some tea? It calms me down in stressful situations. I imagine it'll do the same for you." Dylan offered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere in Hiding   Somewhere in Hiding - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Somewhere in Hiding
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AFT3R :: Albany, New York :: Formark Avenue-
Jump to: