AFT3R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After 15 years of peace, apocalypse has once again swept the world. Your old heroes can't save you now.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BecauseIcouldn'tjointhefirstoneanditalsokindawent...crazyIcreatethis!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hope Galloway

Hope Galloway

BecauseIcouldn'tjointhefirstoneanditalsokindawent...crazyIcreatethis! Empty
PostSubject: BecauseIcouldn'tjointhefirstoneanditalsokindawent...crazyIcreatethis!   BecauseIcouldn'tjointhefirstoneanditalsokindawent...crazyIcreatethis! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 9:09 pm

Adrian quietly leaned against a dead tree in the middle of the Gardens. Everything about this situation was worrying her. Her daughter was now all alone in the world without the guidance or protection of her parents. "How did I not know that the shadows were going to come back? Nothing had changed from after we defeated them the first time!" She shouted angrily at herself.
Back to top Go down
Rossalynn Callus

Rossalynn Callus

PostSubject: Re: BecauseIcouldn'tjointhefirstoneanditalsokindawent...crazyIcreatethis!   BecauseIcouldn'tjointhefirstoneanditalsokindawent...crazyIcreatethis! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 9:11 pm

"How could you know?" A voice sounded from the dark shadows. Not the evil kind, just the kind cast by the sun. "None of us knew." Marti said, walking towards Adrian, her eye watery.
Back to top Go down
Loki - Noah
Admin
Loki - Noah

PostSubject: Re: BecauseIcouldn'tjointhefirstoneanditalsokindawent...crazyIcreatethis!   BecauseIcouldn'tjointhefirstoneanditalsokindawent...crazyIcreatethis! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 9:14 pm

Suddenly, a familiar person appeared from far into the garden, smiling. "Adrian..." he whispered, blue eyes shining. It was Loki.
Back to top Go down
https://atathree.forumotion.com
Hope Galloway

Hope Galloway

PostSubject: Re: BecauseIcouldn'tjointhefirstoneanditalsokindawent...crazyIcreatethis!   BecauseIcouldn'tjointhefirstoneanditalsokindawent...crazyIcreatethis! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 9:20 pm

"I know, but I feel like I should have known...." She grumbled before glancing around the garden once more. Almost immediately, her eyes landed on the blue-haired boy a distance away from her. In an instant, a huge grin appeared on her face as it lit up in excitement. "Loki!" She cried joyously, darting towards him as quickly as she could only to go in slow motion with the bright colorful pink, yellow, and orange background with glitter everywhere as the scene changes from her to Loki and back several times.
Back to top Go down
Rossalynn Callus

Rossalynn Callus

PostSubject: Re: BecauseIcouldn'tjointhefirstoneanditalsokindawent...crazyIcreatethis!   BecauseIcouldn'tjointhefirstoneanditalsokindawent...crazyIcreatethis! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 9:22 pm

Marti slumped down the tree, her eyes closed. "If your going to get it on, please find a rather large tree a few miles away." She stated plainly.
Back to top Go down
Loki - Noah
Admin
Loki - Noah

PostSubject: Re: BecauseIcouldn'tjointhefirstoneanditalsokindawent...crazyIcreatethis!   BecauseIcouldn'tjointhefirstoneanditalsokindawent...crazyIcreatethis! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 9:23 pm

The sunset is brilliant as the two joyously prance through the garden of neon flowers, and embrace each otherLoki ran too, meeting her with a hug. "I missed you so much.." he whispered.
Back to top Go down
Hope Galloway

Hope Galloway

PostSubject: Re: BecauseIcouldn'tjointhefirstoneanditalsokindawent...crazyIcreatethis!   BecauseIcouldn'tjointhefirstoneanditalsokindawent...crazyIcreatethis! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 9:32 pm

She hugged him back with a tight embrace as if she were about to lose him again. "I've missed you too..." She replied with tears of complete joy running down her face.
Back to top Go down
Loki - Noah
Admin
Loki - Noah

PostSubject: Re: BecauseIcouldn'tjointhefirstoneanditalsokindawent...crazyIcreatethis!   BecauseIcouldn'tjointhefirstoneanditalsokindawent...crazyIcreatethis! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 9:36 pm

Loki smiled. "I've been watching Hope. She has been doing well surviving. Well...except.." he stopped himself.
Back to top Go down
Rossalynn Callus

Rossalynn Callus

PostSubject: Re: BecauseIcouldn'tjointhefirstoneanditalsokindawent...crazyIcreatethis!   BecauseIcouldn'tjointhefirstoneanditalsokindawent...crazyIcreatethis! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 9:39 pm

Marti spammed the topic by hitting her head repeatedly on a desk.
Back to top Go down
Hope Galloway

Hope Galloway

PostSubject: Re: BecauseIcouldn'tjointhefirstoneanditalsokindawent...crazyIcreatethis!   BecauseIcouldn'tjointhefirstoneanditalsokindawent...crazyIcreatethis! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 9:41 pm

"Except what?" Adrian asked. "Is it that boy--um..--Dylan?"
Back to top Go down
Loki - Noah
Admin
Loki - Noah

PostSubject: Re: BecauseIcouldn'tjointhefirstoneanditalsokindawent...crazyIcreatethis!   BecauseIcouldn'tjointhefirstoneanditalsokindawent...crazyIcreatethis! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 9:42 pm

"Yeah." Loki murmured. "I don't trust him with our daughter..." he said, before going: 'i really hope she finds this place. I want to meet her.."
Back to top Go down
Hope Galloway

Hope Galloway

PostSubject: Re: BecauseIcouldn'tjointhefirstoneanditalsokindawent...crazyIcreatethis!   BecauseIcouldn'tjointhefirstoneanditalsokindawent...crazyIcreatethis! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 9:53 pm

She nodded in agreement. "I don't yet either, but who knows, he might be a good person." Her smile then grew half-heartedly. "She would be thrilled to meet you, but I don't want her to. She would be in too much danger..."
Back to top Go down
Loki - Noah
Admin
Loki - Noah

PostSubject: Re: BecauseIcouldn'tjointhefirstoneanditalsokindawent...crazyIcreatethis!   BecauseIcouldn'tjointhefirstoneanditalsokindawent...crazyIcreatethis! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 10:12 pm

Loki frowned. She was right. He said nothing, realising how bad of a father he was to not think that.
Back to top Go down
Hope Galloway

Hope Galloway

PostSubject: Re: BecauseIcouldn'tjointhefirstoneanditalsokindawent...crazyIcreatethis!   BecauseIcouldn'tjointhefirstoneanditalsokindawent...crazyIcreatethis! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 10:17 pm

"But maybe one day she will see us out of complete coincidence," She continued after seeing him frown in order to try to cheer him up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BecauseIcouldn'tjointhefirstoneanditalsokindawent...crazyIcreatethis!   BecauseIcouldn'tjointhefirstoneanditalsokindawent...crazyIcreatethis! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BecauseIcouldn'tjointhefirstoneanditalsokindawent...crazyIcreatethis!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AFT3R :: Albany, New York :: Shadow Fortress :: Damned Gardens-
Jump to: