AFT3R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After 15 years of peace, apocalypse has once again swept the world. Your old heroes can't save you now.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mairjen Skullier's Creation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mairjen Skullier

Mairjen Skullier

Mairjen Skullier's Creation Empty
PostSubject: Mairjen Skullier's Creation   Mairjen Skullier's Creation I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 2:27 pm

Mairjen Skullier
Mairjen Skullier's Creation Anime-girl-anime-23417017-600-648

Name: Mairjen Skullier
Height: 5'4
Weight: 126 lb
Body Type: Slender
Hair Color: white
Eye Color: red
Parents: Daniel Skullier and Randy Gunner.

Personals
Clothes: Always wears some type of black or gray dress because she believes it go's well with her hair.
Personality: Mairjen is antisocial, though she does like it when people actually try and talk to her.
Dislikes: Mexican food and idiots.
History: Born in cave, she had learned to cope with nature, like hunting, building homes out of plants and rocks, even learning what leaf to use when she had to go. At the age of 13, her parents gunned down by a long time family enemy and she was left to fend for herself. (best I can, so deal with it. Do we even have to do this history thing?)

Weapon
Type: Tessen- a Japanese war fan (usually made of metal or bamboo) used to defend self from arrows, bullets, and from being stabbed to death in the face. (she has two types)
Description: Mairjen Skullier's Creation Tessen(This one has a twin)
Mairjen Skullier's Creation Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR7NOIzeK_hXnlkA8xxmu93ZOq856wfeVCZfbcQJGJIWkxCQKIDiE9i82E_QA

Type: Zangestu
Description: Mairjen Skullier's Creation Tensa-zangetsu-papercraft-bleach
Back to top Go down
Abel Callus

Abel Callus

Mairjen Skullier's Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mairjen Skullier's Creation   Mairjen Skullier's Creation I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 2:44 pm

Born in a cave? Lolwut? After the first apocalypse derr were a lot of homes open from all the dead people...

Approved I guess cx
Back to top Go down

Mairjen Skullier's Creation
Page 1 of 1