AFT3R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After 15 years of peace, apocalypse has once again swept the world. Your old heroes can't save you now.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm awake, bitches

Go down 
+2
Denise Castile
Loki - Noah
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Hope Galloway

Hope Galloway

I'm awake, bitches - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm awake, bitches   I'm awake, bitches - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 12:11 am

With a gentle hand, she carefully zipped up the dress as to make sure she didn't pinch Crimson with the zipper. When it was all the way up, she smiled. "There! It looks nice, Crimson!" She commented when she finally saw the dress on her.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Cahil

Crimson Cahil

PostSubject: Re: I'm awake, bitches   I'm awake, bitches - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 12:12 am

Crimson sighed softly. "But it doesn't feel right. Oh well... How old do I look now?" she asked Hope.
Back to top Go down
Hope Galloway

Hope Galloway

PostSubject: Re: I'm awake, bitches   I'm awake, bitches - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 12:37 am

She studied Crimson carefully. "Um... about fifteen or sixteen," She admitted. "It's rather strange, to be honest. I wonder if there's a way to reverse it..."
Back to top Go down
Crimson Cahil

Crimson Cahil

PostSubject: Re: I'm awake, bitches   I'm awake, bitches - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 12:39 am

Crimson shrugged. "Maybe Loki or someone will know. He is a lot older. So... TO THE WALMART!" Crimson shouted. She mimicked an army walk down the stairs and out the door of the house. She giggled softly.
Back to top Go down
Hope Galloway

Hope Galloway

PostSubject: Re: I'm awake, bitches   I'm awake, bitches - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 12:41 am

Hope couldn't help but laugh as she followed Crimson down the stairs and out of the house. "Of course! To the Walmart!" She repeated with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Cahil

Crimson Cahil

PostSubject: Re: I'm awake, bitches   I'm awake, bitches - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 12:45 am

They soon made it there in no time. Though Crimson had some trouble getting used to her legs being all long and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm awake, bitches   I'm awake, bitches - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm awake, bitches
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AFT3R :: Albany, New York :: Solli Street-
Jump to: