AFT3R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After 15 years of peace, apocalypse has once again swept the world. Your old heroes can't save you now.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gage

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gage Flair

Gage Flair

Gage                                    Empty
PostSubject: Gage    Gage                                    I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 11:27 pm

Gage Flair
Gage                                    Lavi1

BASICS

Name: Gage flair
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 145
Body Type: um tall and lean?
Hair Color:A steel grey in sunlight, midnight black other times
Eye Color: He's a Heterocromial with one green eye and one brown eye, he's feels awkward with the one green eye so he wears an eyepatch.
Parents: Isabel Montoya and the first Gage XD

Personals
Clothes: He wears all over black most of the time. He also wears the's thick gloves so that he doesn't get hurt by his weapon.
Personality: He is very cold once you first meet him but once you get to know he he's kindhearted
Likes: (Pie XD) he loves going out and fighting for his life the thrill is what gets him.
Dislikes: (Cookies) He hates other people most of the time, he's very anti-social

Weapon
Type: A boomerang with blades attached to it.
Description:
It is a wooden boomer rang with poorly added blades on the sides.
Extras
He's an expert pickpocket and he usted to make a living my hot-wiring cars and selling them on the black market.
Back to top Go down
Abel Callus

Abel Callus

PostSubject: Re: Gage    Gage                                    I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 11:39 pm

A black market? In a world full of resources because there's only like, 3000 people?

Lol whatever. Approved.
Back to top Go down
Gage Flair

Gage Flair

PostSubject: Re: Gage    Gage                                    I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 11:43 pm

e56y7uiouyttrgryuiytryguilkjyut that was bleh I forgot to change that once i realized gage could be my father and that i didn't have to be like...25
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gage    Gage                                    I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gage
Page 1 of 1