AFT3R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After 15 years of peace, apocalypse has once again swept the world. Your old heroes can't save you now.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gage and Ceslie (Yesh I know, this title is amazing. Trust me, I know ^.^)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Denise Castile

Denise Castile

Gage and Ceslie (Yesh I know, this title is amazing. Trust me, I know ^.^) Empty
PostSubject: Gage and Ceslie (Yesh I know, this title is amazing. Trust me, I know ^.^)   Gage and Ceslie (Yesh I know, this title is amazing. Trust me, I know ^.^) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 7:08 pm

Ceslie stood at the entrance to the Wal-Mart and waited for her brother to catch up. When their parents had been killed, the first place she thought of was here, the abandon Wal-Mart that her parents had lived in many years before.
Back to top Go down
Gage Flair

Gage Flair

Gage and Ceslie (Yesh I know, this title is amazing. Trust me, I know ^.^) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gage and Ceslie (Yesh I know, this title is amazing. Trust me, I know ^.^)   Gage and Ceslie (Yesh I know, this title is amazing. Trust me, I know ^.^) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 7:14 pm

I'm not that chained up little person still hoping you'll return....

Gage followed behind her, sucking saved on a butterscotch candy. "So this is the place?" he asked.

OOC: I should have put heart as the mom XD then gage Jr. might have been born in the "back rooms". yea that's for the people that read the unabridged XDDD

Last edited by Gage Flair on Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Denise Castile

Denise Castile

PostSubject: Re: Gage and Ceslie (Yesh I know, this title is amazing. Trust me, I know ^.^)   Gage and Ceslie (Yesh I know, this title is amazing. Trust me, I know ^.^) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 7:21 pm

Ceslie smiled. " Yep, this is it!" She turned around to look at her older brother. " Hey, where'd you get that? I want some!"
Back to top Go down
Gage Flair

Gage Flair

PostSubject: Re: Gage and Ceslie (Yesh I know, this title is amazing. Trust me, I know ^.^)   Gage and Ceslie (Yesh I know, this title is amazing. Trust me, I know ^.^) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 7:33 pm

He smiled a rare smile and handed her one,"I found like 10 bags of them and emptied them in my pack".
Back to top Go down
Denise Castile

Denise Castile

PostSubject: Re: Gage and Ceslie (Yesh I know, this title is amazing. Trust me, I know ^.^)   Gage and Ceslie (Yesh I know, this title is amazing. Trust me, I know ^.^) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 7:36 pm

Ceslie smiled back. " Yay!" She said before tossing it into her mouth. She walked inside and looked around with bright eyes. " Hello?"
Back to top Go down
Gage Flair

Gage Flair

PostSubject: Re: Gage and Ceslie (Yesh I know, this title is amazing. Trust me, I know ^.^)   Gage and Ceslie (Yesh I know, this title is amazing. Trust me, I know ^.^) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 7:46 pm

Gage followed her, resting his hamd on the boomerang in it's sheath. "Hello?" he asked as he moved his eye patch over his green eye.
Back to top Go down
Jordan Hope

Jordan Hope

PostSubject: Re: Gage and Ceslie (Yesh I know, this title is amazing. Trust me, I know ^.^)   Gage and Ceslie (Yesh I know, this title is amazing. Trust me, I know ^.^) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 7:57 pm

Jordan walked out from the zhadowz, here becauze it waz empty for the moment. "Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Denise Castile

Denise Castile

PostSubject: Re: Gage and Ceslie (Yesh I know, this title is amazing. Trust me, I know ^.^)   Gage and Ceslie (Yesh I know, this title is amazing. Trust me, I know ^.^) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 8:01 pm

Ceslie looked at the girl. " I'm Ceslie, this is Gage." She stated. " What are you doing here?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Jordan Hope

Jordan Hope

PostSubject: Re: Gage and Ceslie (Yesh I know, this title is amazing. Trust me, I know ^.^)   Gage and Ceslie (Yesh I know, this title is amazing. Trust me, I know ^.^) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 8:02 pm

"Im bored." Jordan commented. "Nothing to do."
Back to top Go down
Gage Flair

Gage Flair

PostSubject: Re: Gage and Ceslie (Yesh I know, this title is amazing. Trust me, I know ^.^)   Gage and Ceslie (Yesh I know, this title is amazing. Trust me, I know ^.^) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 8:09 pm

Gage nodded but wondered silently, How could you be bored at the begging of an apocalypse?
Back to top Go down
Denise Castile

Denise Castile

PostSubject: Re: Gage and Ceslie (Yesh I know, this title is amazing. Trust me, I know ^.^)   Gage and Ceslie (Yesh I know, this title is amazing. Trust me, I know ^.^) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 8:19 pm

" Ah, I see." Ceslie nodded. " So, doesn't anyone live here?" She asked. " Since its where the first survivors lived and what not, you'd think it would be the place to go."
Back to top Go down
Jordan Hope

Jordan Hope

PostSubject: Re: Gage and Ceslie (Yesh I know, this title is amazing. Trust me, I know ^.^)   Gage and Ceslie (Yesh I know, this title is amazing. Trust me, I know ^.^) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 8:29 pm

"They do, but they aren't here at the moment. That iz why Im here. I live in the cemetery, not here." Jordan told them.
Back to top Go down
Denise Castile

Denise Castile

PostSubject: Re: Gage and Ceslie (Yesh I know, this title is amazing. Trust me, I know ^.^)   Gage and Ceslie (Yesh I know, this title is amazing. Trust me, I know ^.^) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 8:51 pm

" Ahh.." Ceslie said, awkwardly looking down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gage and Ceslie (Yesh I know, this title is amazing. Trust me, I know ^.^)   Gage and Ceslie (Yesh I know, this title is amazing. Trust me, I know ^.^) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gage and Ceslie (Yesh I know, this title is amazing. Trust me, I know ^.^)
Page 1 of 1