AFT3R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After 15 years of peace, apocalypse has once again swept the world. Your old heroes can't save you now.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

hmm.. what should it be named?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hope Galloway

Hope Galloway

hmm.. what should it be named? Empty
PostSubject: hmm.. what should it be named?   hmm.. what should it be named? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 12:36 am

The sound of two shots fired suddenly rang through the long hall that held all of the bed rooms as two piles of dust poured onto the floor at the frame of one of the doors. "Stupid idiots! I said I wanted liquor not soda!" Lyra's voice screamed as a bottle flew into the hallway and shattered into pieces as it made contact with the far wall. "Why don't they ever listen?!"
Back to top Go down
Marie-Claire

Marie-Claire

PostSubject: Re: hmm.. what should it be named?   hmm.. what should it be named? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 10:22 pm

A girl with shoulder-length black hair stuck her head out of a door down the hall.
"What is all the ruckus about?" she demanded, seeing Lyra.
Back to top Go down
Loki - Noah
Admin
Loki - Noah

PostSubject: Re: hmm.. what should it be named?   hmm.. what should it be named? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 10:24 pm

Meanwhile, Elias was visiting the area, bossing around some newbie halves and having fun. He had a cape on for only one reason: It made him look more intimidating. And cool. It definitely looked cool.
Back to top Go down
https://atathree.forumotion.com
Hope Galloway

Hope Galloway

PostSubject: Re: hmm.. what should it be named?   hmm.. what should it be named? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 10:33 pm

"Those retards can't get anything right!" She shouted as she got up off of her bed and stood next to her dresser where she opened up a drawer and pulled out a green glass bottle. Popping the cork that sealed it closed, she tipped it so that the yellow-ish liquid inside filled a small glass that had been sitting there. After taking a long drink, she stretched out her hand with the glass in it. "Want some?" She offered.
Back to top Go down
Marie-Claire

Marie-Claire

PostSubject: Re: hmm.. what should it be named?   hmm.. what should it be named? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 10:37 pm

Wind drew back slightly, not sure.
"Is it wine?" she asked. "If it is, then absolutely."
Back to top Go down
Hope Galloway

Hope Galloway

PostSubject: Re: hmm.. what should it be named?   hmm.. what should it be named? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 10:44 pm

Lyra blinked at the question before grabbing the bottle again and bringing it close to her face. Squinting her eyes to try to reduce the unfocused haze that was filled her vision, she tried to read the words that were printed on the label. To no avail, she drunkenly looked back at Wind. "Uh... sure. Yeah, it's wine. White whine I'm guessing." Once again she stuck the glass out to Wind. "Come on, you know you want it~" She sang with a strange grin.
Back to top Go down
Marie-Claire

Marie-Claire

PostSubject: Re: hmm.. what should it be named?   hmm.. what should it be named? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 10:46 pm

Again, Wind drew back.
"I'm not touching it unless I know exactly what it is," she answered, and snatched the bottle from Lyra. Quickly, she read the label, and her eyes got big and greedy. "I'd love to have some!" she said excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Hope Galloway

Hope Galloway

PostSubject: Re: hmm.. what should it be named?   hmm.. what should it be named? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 10:51 pm

"Great!" With a large smile, Lyra threw her hands up in the air, glass and all. As the crystal cup flew through the air, all of its contents spilled onto the wooden floor. "Oh crap..." She muttered as she watched it fly and crash into a million pieces. After taking a few seconds to study the mess, she shrugged and stumbled to a cupboard on another wall. She quickly swung the door open and grabbed two new glasses and handed one to Wind. "Here ya go!"

Meanwhile, the spill on the floor slowly seeped through the wood and a small hole in the ceiling of the floor under them so that it dripped right on Elias's head. (just to bring you back into this o3o;)
Back to top Go down
Loki - Noah
Admin
Loki - Noah

PostSubject: Re: hmm.. what should it be named?   hmm.. what should it be named? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 10:51 pm

Elias was walking down the hall, hands folded behind his back. He, though, heard shouting from the room next to him, and knocked lightly with his knuckle. "No shouting, or oyu'll have to spend a night in a jail cell." he barked. His eyes were hidden behind sunglasses, even though the place was pretty dark. Being a vulture, his eyes were good in darkness anyhow.
Back to top Go down
Marie-Claire

Marie-Claire

PostSubject: Re: hmm.. what should it be named?   hmm.. what should it be named? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 10:53 pm

Holding her glass, Wind went to the door and opened it.
"Come now, Elias," she said, a dangerous smile on her face. "No need to be like that. Come in, have a drink. You're always so wrapped up in Whisper, almost literally, that we hardly see you anymore!"
Back to top Go down
Hope Galloway

Hope Galloway

PostSubject: Re: hmm.. what should it be named?   hmm.. what should it be named? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 10:56 pm

Surprised to see the general, Lyra blinked a couple of times to get her vision focused enough so she could actually see who he was. When his figure finally cleared up enough, she grinned once more. "And maybe we could get Whisper up here too. That would really be some kind of a party!"
Back to top Go down
Abel Callus

Abel Callus

PostSubject: Re: hmm.. what should it be named?   hmm.. what should it be named? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 2:47 pm

OOC: Can I join? :3
Back to top Go down
Loki - Noah
Admin
Loki - Noah

PostSubject: Re: hmm.. what should it be named?   hmm.. what should it be named? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 5:01 pm

OOC:Of course.

Elias looked down, irritated in such a comment. "I could have you jailed for this." he warned.
Back to top Go down
Marie-Claire

Marie-Claire

PostSubject: Re: hmm.. what should it be named?   hmm.. what should it be named? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 10:01 pm

"What?" Wind cooed, obviously teasing him. "And risk getting in trouble with the Shadow King? Dear, dear, no, he simply cannnot lose any of his generals. Besides, it would be the stupidest reason to toss a young girl in jail over." She shot Elias a wicked grin, and turned back to the room. Walking over, she held out her glass for Lyra to fill.
Back to top Go down
Rossalynn Callus

Rossalynn Callus

PostSubject: Re: hmm.. what should it be named?   hmm.. what should it be named? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 10:07 pm

In a gust of cool wind Whisper appeared in the doorway, her black eyes glittering. "What do we have here?" She asked, looking at her sister, then the new girl, then her beloved Elias. She smiled, smoothing the thin white silk on her skin. It blended almost perfectly with her white skin. "Drinking without me?" She asked, pouting.
Back to top Go down
Loki - Noah
Admin
Loki - Noah

PostSubject: Re: hmm.. what should it be named?   hmm.. what should it be named? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 1:31 am

"This is the king of shadows. He wouldn't care-" he stopped, turning to Whisper. She sure was silent. "Whisper." he said blankly, hands behind his back.
Back to top Go down
Hope Galloway

Hope Galloway

PostSubject: Re: hmm.. what should it be named?   hmm.. what should it be named? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 1:42 am

Lyra grabbed the green bottle off of her dresser clumsily, spilling some of it on the floor before finding Wind's glass. After filling the cup to the brim with whine, she glanced up to see the unfocused figure of Whisper. She only knew who it was after Elias had named her. Suddenly a large grin appeared on her face as a drunken laugh escaped her throat. "Now the party's complete! Ladies and gentlemen, Whisper is here!" She shouted merrily.
Back to top Go down
Loki - Noah
Admin
Loki - Noah

PostSubject: Re: hmm.. what should it be named?   hmm.. what should it be named? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 1:48 am

Whisper was here. It was too late. He couldn't report them. Elias sighed, closing the door and grabbing a bottle of whiskey.
Back to top Go down
Rossalynn Callus

Rossalynn Callus

PostSubject: Re: hmm.. what should it be named?   hmm.. what should it be named? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 1:14 pm

Whisper smiled. "Glad to know I have a fan." She laughed in Lyra's direction, grabbing a glass and walking over to Elias. "Care to fill me up?" Asked Whisper, looking up at him in that way of hers.
Back to top Go down
Loki - Noah
Admin
Loki - Noah

PostSubject: Re: hmm.. what should it be named?   hmm.. what should it be named? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 2:13 pm

Elias grumbled, pouring some of the bottle's content into her glass.
Back to top Go down
Marie-Claire

Marie-Claire

PostSubject: Re: hmm.. what should it be named?   hmm.. what should it be named? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 5:04 pm

Wind glanced at her still-empty glass, and decided to make sure none of them noticed. She wanted to remain perfectly sober, merely to mess with the drunk people without them consciously knowing it.
Back to top Go down
Rossalynn Callus

Rossalynn Callus

PostSubject: Re: hmm.. what should it be named?   hmm.. what should it be named? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 5:14 pm

Whisper grinned, leaning towards Elias, engulfing him in her cloud of soft strawberry scent. "Thanks." She purred, sipping her whiskey. It burned familiarly down her throat, and warmed her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Hope Galloway

Hope Galloway

PostSubject: Re: hmm.. what should it be named?   hmm.. what should it be named? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 5:23 pm

Lyra stared at Elias and Whisper before raising her eyebrow. "Glad you could just take my... my..." Suddenly she lost her balance and stumbled over to her bed. Landing on it without a second thought, she closed her eyes and took a deep breath. "What was I talking about again? Oh well.."
Back to top Go down
Rossalynn Callus

Rossalynn Callus

PostSubject: Re: hmm.. what should it be named?   hmm.. what should it be named? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 8:29 pm

Whisper took another gulp of her whiskey, and giggled. "Do they really get drunk off just a few glasses of wine?" She asked, looking at Lyra and her sister, Wind.
Back to top Go down
Loki - Noah
Admin
Loki - Noah

PostSubject: Re: hmm.. what should it be named?   hmm.. what should it be named? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 10:06 pm

Elias shrugged. "A couple of idiots, if you ask me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hmm.. what should it be named?   hmm.. what should it be named? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hmm.. what should it be named?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AFT3R :: Albany, New York :: Shadow Fortress-
Jump to: