AFT3R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After 15 years of peace, apocalypse has once again swept the world. Your old heroes can't save you now.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

REAL PARTY TIME, OKAY? OKAY

Go down 
+3
Loki - Noah
Hope Galloway
Marie-Claire
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Rossalynn Callus

Rossalynn Callus

REAL PARTY TIME, OKAY? OKAY - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: REAL PARTY TIME, OKAY? OKAY   REAL PARTY TIME, OKAY? OKAY - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 12:15 am

Dahlila snorted. "That's the best you've got?"
Back to top Go down
Evan White

Evan White

PostSubject: Re: REAL PARTY TIME, OKAY? OKAY   REAL PARTY TIME, OKAY? OKAY - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 12:15 am

Evan looked around. Suddenly, the game was very strange.
Back to top Go down
Marie-Claire

Marie-Claire

PostSubject: Re: REAL PARTY TIME, OKAY? OKAY   REAL PARTY TIME, OKAY? OKAY - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 12:17 am

"There isn't really anything I haven't done," Marie-Claire admitted. "Except for...some things." At this, she twisted her hands nervously and blushed. "I traveled a lot with my family. Lived in France for a while."
Back to top Go down
Rossalynn Callus

Rossalynn Callus

PostSubject: Re: REAL PARTY TIME, OKAY? OKAY   REAL PARTY TIME, OKAY? OKAY - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 12:21 am

"Okay, I think I'll start." Dahlila smiled wickidly. "Never have I ever kissed a girl." Said the brunette, adjusting her dress over her knees. "So, if you have, you have to kiss someone right now." Her blue eyes sparkled.
Back to top Go down
Loki - Noah
Admin
Loki - Noah

PostSubject: Re: REAL PARTY TIME, OKAY? OKAY   REAL PARTY TIME, OKAY? OKAY - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 12:31 am

Noah gulped. He had in the panic room with Marie. Though, did that count?
Back to top Go down
https://atathree.forumotion.com
Evan White

Evan White

PostSubject: Re: REAL PARTY TIME, OKAY? OKAY   REAL PARTY TIME, OKAY? OKAY - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 12:32 am

"Haha!" Evan shouted. "I haven't had my first kiss yet!" He giggled to himself.

OOC: Rainy says wait for her
Back to top Go down
Marie-Claire

Marie-Claire

PostSubject: Re: REAL PARTY TIME, OKAY? OKAY   REAL PARTY TIME, OKAY? OKAY - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 7:56 pm

OoC: Lol, I didn't expect all the posting to just instantly die.

Marie blushed, avoiding looking at Noah. She knew what was coming.
Back to top Go down
Loki - Noah
Admin
Loki - Noah

PostSubject: Re: REAL PARTY TIME, OKAY? OKAY   REAL PARTY TIME, OKAY? OKAY - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 7:57 pm

Noah sighed. "I...have..." he murmured.
Back to top Go down
Marie-Claire

Marie-Claire

PostSubject: Re: REAL PARTY TIME, OKAY? OKAY   REAL PARTY TIME, OKAY? OKAY - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 10:22 pm

Trying to brush it off, Marie-Claire giggled; it was an octave too high.
"Then you've gotta kiss somebody!" she said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Loki - Noah
Admin
Loki - Noah

PostSubject: Re: REAL PARTY TIME, OKAY? OKAY   REAL PARTY TIME, OKAY? OKAY - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 11:19 pm

Noah blinked, realising such. "Ah, I see." he said with a slight smile. He turned to Marie, pressing his lips to hers, kissing her for a few moments. That was number 2. Except they weren't potentially dying.
Back to top Go down
Hope Galloway

Hope Galloway

PostSubject: Re: REAL PARTY TIME, OKAY? OKAY   REAL PARTY TIME, OKAY? OKAY - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 5:38 pm

OOC: wait, so the topic waits for Rain, but I'm instantly out? o.o I'M JOINING AGAIN D:<

Epically going unseen, Hope had helped with the awesome decorations in some random way and had been sitting in the circle with everyone else like a friggen ninja. When she saw Noah kiss Marie, she couldn't help but smile. "Aaaww!! That's so cute!" She said inadvertently.
Back to top Go down
Rossalynn Callus

Rossalynn Callus

PostSubject: Re: REAL PARTY TIME, OKAY? OKAY   REAL PARTY TIME, OKAY? OKAY - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 6:56 pm

Dahlila smiled thickly. "Is that it?" She asked, looking around. "Well I guess it's your turn." Said Dahlila to Finn.
Back to top Go down
Loki - Noah
Admin
Loki - Noah

PostSubject: Re: REAL PARTY TIME, OKAY? OKAY   REAL PARTY TIME, OKAY? OKAY - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 7:58 pm

*AND SO THE GAME CONTINUED*

*AN HOUR LATER*

Noah was on his bed, listening to the music. The night had been pretty fun so far. Though, he feared it was only the beginning.
Back to top Go down
Marie-Claire

Marie-Claire

PostSubject: Re: REAL PARTY TIME, OKAY? OKAY   REAL PARTY TIME, OKAY? OKAY - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 7:59 pm

Suddenly, a marshmallow nailed him in the face.
"Bwahahahaha!" Marie-Claire cried before turning and racing out of the aisle.
Back to top Go down
Loki - Noah
Admin
Loki - Noah

PostSubject: Re: REAL PARTY TIME, OKAY? OKAY   REAL PARTY TIME, OKAY? OKAY - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 8:00 pm

Noah was alert, gingerly touching the marshy white treat. He grinned deviously, took a bag, and raced after her.
Back to top Go down
Rossalynn Callus

Rossalynn Callus

PostSubject: Re: REAL PARTY TIME, OKAY? OKAY   REAL PARTY TIME, OKAY? OKAY - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 8:02 pm

Dahlia rolled her eyes. Marshmallow fights, really? She snorted, and stood from her resting position. "Hey, Finn. Lets go have some real fun." She purred, prancing off towards the isles.
Back to top Go down
Abel Callus

Abel Callus

PostSubject: Re: REAL PARTY TIME, OKAY? OKAY   REAL PARTY TIME, OKAY? OKAY - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 8:22 pm

Finn followed after, dropping a blunt on the ground which Abel picked up curiously.
Back to top Go down
Marie-Claire

Marie-Claire

PostSubject: Re: REAL PARTY TIME, OKAY? OKAY   REAL PARTY TIME, OKAY? OKAY - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 8:27 pm

Marie couldn't seem to shake Noah. No matter how much she turned and dove around corners, he was always right behind her. She kept tossing marshmallows over her shoulders, but doubted any of them did anything.
Back to top Go down
Loki - Noah
Admin
Loki - Noah

PostSubject: Re: REAL PARTY TIME, OKAY? OKAY   REAL PARTY TIME, OKAY? OKAY - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 8:38 pm

Noah slapped them away, and was gaining. Though, when it seemed he could grab her shoulder, they turned a corner, and he ran into a chair, flipping onto it.
Back to top Go down
Marie-Claire

Marie-Claire

PostSubject: Re: REAL PARTY TIME, OKAY? OKAY   REAL PARTY TIME, OKAY? OKAY - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 8:40 pm

Hearing a crash, Marie skidded to a stop. She ran back over, wondering whether to laugh or not.
"Noah?" she said. "You okay?"
Back to top Go down
Rossalynn Callus

Rossalynn Callus

PostSubject: Re: REAL PARTY TIME, OKAY? OKAY   REAL PARTY TIME, OKAY? OKAY - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 8:41 pm

Dahlia smiled, and turned a sharp corner. There it was. Isles and isles of party time favorites. Booooooooze. "I think I'm in heaven." She said, grabbing a bottle of raspberry vodka off the shelf.
Back to top Go down
Loki - Noah
Admin
Loki - Noah

PostSubject: Re: REAL PARTY TIME, OKAY? OKAY   REAL PARTY TIME, OKAY? OKAY - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 8:42 pm

A groan was his answer, as he let himself slide off the chair and onto the floor.
Back to top Go down
Marie-Claire

Marie-Claire

PostSubject: Re: REAL PARTY TIME, OKAY? OKAY   REAL PARTY TIME, OKAY? OKAY - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 8:46 pm

Abandoning the marshmallows, Marie raced back to where Noah lay.
"Noah, come on," she said desperately. "You only ran into a chair, you should be fine!"
Back to top Go down
Loki - Noah
Admin
Loki - Noah

PostSubject: Re: REAL PARTY TIME, OKAY? OKAY   REAL PARTY TIME, OKAY? OKAY - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 8:48 pm

Suddenly, though, he pulled her down, and flipped up, pelting her with marshmallows.
Back to top Go down
Marie-Claire

Marie-Claire

PostSubject: Re: REAL PARTY TIME, OKAY? OKAY   REAL PARTY TIME, OKAY? OKAY - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 8:49 pm

"Noah!" she yelled, laughing. Marie pushed up, causing him to move away from her. She licked the end of one of the marshmallows, then stuck it to Noah's face. "Haha, beat that," she said, getting to her feet and taking off once more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: REAL PARTY TIME, OKAY? OKAY   REAL PARTY TIME, OKAY? OKAY - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

REAL PARTY TIME, OKAY? OKAY
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next