AFT3R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After 15 years of peace, apocalypse has once again swept the world. Your old heroes can't save you now.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

To the Walmart! (Opening topic)

Go down 
+3
Abel Callus
Crimson Cahil
Loki - Noah
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Abel Callus

Abel Callus

To the Walmart! (Opening topic) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the Walmart! (Opening topic)   To the Walmart! (Opening topic) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 5:36 pm

"Cloud, I think." Abel answered. "Dad really didn't like talking about him. He'd get all sad."
Back to top Go down
Crimson Cahil

Crimson Cahil

PostSubject: Re: To the Walmart! (Opening topic)   To the Walmart! (Opening topic) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 5:40 pm

"He must've died a long time ago when mommy was around Noah's age." Crimson commented. "So what are we doing?" she changed the subject, not wanting to press Abel for more answers.
Back to top Go down
Abel Callus

Abel Callus

PostSubject: Re: To the Walmart! (Opening topic)   To the Walmart! (Opening topic) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 5:49 pm

"I want to explore this place. Wanna come?" Abel asked.
Back to top Go down
Shihong Yang

Shihong Yang

PostSubject: Re: To the Walmart! (Opening topic)   To the Walmart! (Opening topic) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 7:10 pm

"If you're gonig exploring, then keep close together and promise not to do anything stupid." Shihong spun around, quickly interrupting before one of the others could answer.
Back to top Go down
Rossalynn Callus

Rossalynn Callus

PostSubject: Re: To the Walmart! (Opening topic)   To the Walmart! (Opening topic) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 8:37 pm

Creakily, the doors behind them opened, and through it trudged a figure. Muddy boots and a thick leather coat covered a girl. Her thick curls were flattened down under a baseball cap and she held a bat in her hand. Over her should was slung a bow and arrow, and in her pocket a hand knife. She rubbed her bloody cheek on her sleeve, not really caring about the people around her that she didn't know. They didn't look that threatening.
"Hey y'all." She said absent-mindedly.
Back to top Go down
Hope Galloway

Hope Galloway

PostSubject: Re: To the Walmart! (Opening topic)   To the Walmart! (Opening topic) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 1:14 pm

Hope glanced at the girl that just entered with a slightly confused look on her face. "Hello," She replied uncertainly. "Make yourself at home!" She then told her with a little bit more confidence. "I don't think we'll be leaving here any time soon."
Back to top Go down
Shihong Yang

Shihong Yang

PostSubject: Re: To the Walmart! (Opening topic)   To the Walmart! (Opening topic) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 2:27 pm

"Wait..." Shihong lifted her sword, raising the end to the strangers chest, paranoid over the safety of the children as well as Noah and Hope. She couldn't trust any strangers at the moment, memories flooding her mind of shadow controlled humans and lord-only-knew how many half-bloods. Paranoia ftw. "What's your name...?"
Back to top Go down
Rossalynn Callus

Rossalynn Callus

PostSubject: Re: To the Walmart! (Opening topic)   To the Walmart! (Opening topic) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 4:38 pm

"Woah, ho ho, lady. I am just a humble human makin my way through." The girl giggled, straightening her base ball cap. "But if you must know my name is Rossalynn, Rossalynn Callus. Please though, call me Ross." Ross smiled, waving to the people over Shihong's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Shihong Yang

Shihong Yang

PostSubject: Re: To the Walmart! (Opening topic)   To the Walmart! (Opening topic) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 4:52 pm

Shihong slit her eyes. "Lady?" She muttered, Maybe it was just another child after all. "Alright, Ross... Why are you here?"
Back to top Go down
Hope Galloway

Hope Galloway

PostSubject: Re: To the Walmart! (Opening topic)   To the Walmart! (Opening topic) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 4:10 pm

Hope stared at Shihong. Why is she being so defensive? She thought curiously. She's obviously a human.
Back to top Go down
Rossalynn Callus

Rossalynn Callus

PostSubject: Re: To the Walmart! (Opening topic)   To the Walmart! (Opening topic) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 6:59 pm

"I was just breezin through the area, hopin to find some human life. And what a coincidence, here y'all are!" Ross smiled cheerfully, stretching willowy limbs out towards the group of people. Her arms dropped and she leaned in towards Shihong. "Honestly, I'm looking for my Father."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To the Walmart! (Opening topic)   To the Walmart! (Opening topic) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To the Walmart! (Opening topic)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4